St. Elizabeth Catholic Church is a welcoming family of faith "Risen in Christ's love." We gather in worship to God; provide knowledge and sacraments for spiritual growth; serve the needs of others, and share the Good News for the glory of God!
Livestreamed Weekend Mass can be viewed realtime by clicking here on either of the links for Vimeo or Facebook
Join Us to Say the Rosary before each Weekend Mass in May
Please plan to come 30 minutes early for Mass during May and join us as we say the Rosary prior to Mass in honor of our Blessed Mother!
Sign-up to be a Rosary Leader
Please sign-up on flocknotes at the below URL address:
The Appeal - The Bishops Annual Appeal
The Appeal - Click for Video by the Bishop Earl K. Fernandes discussing The Appeal
The Appeal is a diocese-wide effort to support the essential ministries, formation, and outreach throughout our 23 counties. It is a powerful opportunity each year to unite as one Church and one Body of Christ to share in our call to be good stewards of our Church and its people. To give and help us reach our goal, please
take an Appeal envelope home from church or go to columbuscatholicgiving.org and click ‘the appeal.’
The Appeal - Ways to Contribute
St. Elizabeth Rummage Sale - SAVE THE DATE
Special announcement from Father Antony - Updated
UPCOMING CLERGY CHANGES & ASSIGNMENTS
- Tony Davis, will become the new pastor at St. Elizabeth & continue serving as pastor at St. Matthias Church, effective July 11, 2023.
- Hilary Ike, who is currently the acting Administrator at St. Mary Church in Groveport, will join Fr. Tony as the Parochial Vicar, for St. Elizabeth and St. Matthias parishes. Fr. Hilary also serves the Tribunal of the Diocese and will continue his work there.
- Jesse Chick, CFIC, as Parochial Vicar, Church of the Ascension, Johnstown, and continuing in hospital ministry.
- Sudhakar Reddy CFIC, continuing in hospital ministry, Columbus, in residence at Our Lady of Victory, Columbus.
- Cyprian Obioha, CFIC, as Parochial Vicar, Seton Parish, Pickerington, and Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Church, Columbus.
- Antony Varghese, CFIC, as Parochial Vicar, St. Paul the Apostle Church, Westerville.
*Please note: All the assignments become effective July 11, 2023.
Deacon assignments remain unchanged at this time. Please note that these announcements relate to priest assignments that become effective on July 11th. There are no changes to parish structure at this time. St. Elizabeth, St. Matthias, and St. Anthony continue as independent parishes each with their own pastor, until July 11, 2023. But we will continue to work together as we have over this past year.
Letter from Fr. Davis
Position Postings for the New Northland Parish
Click on the links to read the job posting
Human Resource and Diversity Director position
To apply, send resumes to [email protected]
Save the Dates May & June
Social Seniors Luncheon
Come Pray with Us!
Food Pantry Hours
Second Quarter 2023 Liturgical Ministry Schedule
Time to Submit Ministry Unavailability for 3rd Quarter Ministry Schedule
We are beginning the process to develop the 3rd Quarter Ministry Schedule (July 1st thru Sept 31)
If you are a Mass Minister and will be on vacation July 1st thru Sept 31, please submit an Unavailability Form with the dates you are unavailable.
Please note if you attend Mass in person your image may be presented online.
May 20th First Communion Mass @ 5:30 6th Sunday of Easter Mass @ 9:00 am
Video of the Feast of the Immaculate Conception Mass, click on arrow in lower left corner
Readings and Intentions for this Week
St. Vincent dePaul Activities
The Catholic Times
It’s not too late to sign up for The Catholic Times during Catholic Press Month. For a minimum donation of $17 for a one-year subscription, Catholic news from the diocese will be delivered right to your home. Sign up or renew online at catholictimescolumbus.org under the subscribe tab. Another option is to mail your $17 check payable to Diocese of Columbus – Catholic Times to our office at 197 E. Gay St., Columbus, OH 43215. You need The Catholic Times to keep up on all of the news throughout the diocese and the Catholic world.
Parish Office Hours
Parish Office Hours - Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
(614) 891-0150 - office phone
Contact us: [email protected]
St. Vincent de Paul hotline
(614) 891-0150 x110 - St. Vincent de Paul hotline
Rectory Emergency Phone
(614) 882-1782 - rectory phone (for after hours spiritual emergencies ONLY, not for St. Vincent de Paul calls or parish office calls.)
Parish Facility Calendar
- Father Antony Varghese, CFIC, Parish Administrator
- Father Sudhakar Reddy, CFIC, In Residence
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Mrs. Maria Gillan, Faith Formation Leader
- Mrs. Pamela Hamann, Director of Music
- Mr. Greg Januszewski, Bookkeeper
- Mr. Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Fran Keller, Parish Secretary
- Mr. Phu Trinh, Maintenance