Father Antony Varghese, CFIC
and staff welcome you!
St. Elizabeth parish is a welcoming family of faith "Risen in Christ's love". We gather in worship to God; provide knowledge and sacraments for spiritual growth; serve the needs of others; and share the Good News for the glory of God!
Monday- No Mass
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 8:30 am
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
CONFESSIONS: Saturdays 4:45 pm, or by appointment.
Tuesdays, 5 pm
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Online Giving and Parish Support
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Other ways to support St. Elizabeth Parish:
Amazon Smile: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/31-0733310 A portion of your purchase will be sent to us.
Gordon Food Service Store: mention St. Elizabeth Church at check out, and a portion of your purchase will be sent to us.
Shaklee Nutritional Suppliments: Contact our coordinator, Amy Cotter at 614-307-5451, to get your free Healthprint Survey. Click here to visit the website. Get healthy and raise funds for St. Elizabeth Church!
Parish Pastoral Council
Our Parish Pastoral Council meets the third Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm. If you would like to read the past minutes, please click the links below. For questions, comments, or suggestions, please email [email protected]
Friday: 9 am to 2 pm
(614) 891-0150 - office phone
(614) 882-1782 - rectory phone (for spiritual emergencies after hours)
(614) 891-0150 x110 - St. Vincent de Paul hotline
- Father Antony Varghese, CFIC, Parish Administrator
- Father Jesse Chick, CFIC, In Residence
- Father Sudhakar Reddy, CFIC, In Residence
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Dave Gruber, Director of Religious Education
- Greg Januszewski, Book Keeper
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Toni Ventresca, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
- Lauren Jazwiec, Parish Secretary
Readings for the week of January 26, 2020
- Sunday: Is 8:23—9:3 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 [1a] / 1 Cor 1:10-13, 17 / Mt 4:12-23 or 4:12-17
- Monday: 2 Sm 5:1-7, 10 / Ps 89:20, 21-22, 25-26 [25a] / Mk 3:22-30
- Tuesday: 2 Sm 6:12b-15, 17-19 / Ps 24:7, 8, 9, 10  / Mk 3:31-35
- Wednesday: 2 Sm 7:4-17 / Ps 89: 4-5, 27-28, 29-30 [29a] / Mk 4:1-20
- Thursday: 2 Sm 7:18-19, 24-29 / Ps 132:1-2, 3-5, 11, 12, 13-14 [Lk 1:32b] / Mk 4:21-25
- Friday: 2 Sm 11:1-4a, 5-10a, 13-17 / Ps 51:3-4, 5-6a, 6bcd-7, 10-11 [cf. 3a] / Mk 4:26-34
- Saturday: 2 Sm 12:1-7a, 10-17 / Ps 51:12-13, 14-15, 16-17 [12a] / Mk 4:35-41
- Next Sunday: Mal 3:1-4 / Ps 24:7, 8, 9, 10 [10b] / Heb 2:14-18 / Lk 2:22-40 or 2:22-32