St. Elizabeth Parish is a welcoming family of faith risen in Christ's love. We gather in worship to God; provide knowledge and sacraments for spiritual growth; serve the needs of others; and share the Good News for the glory of God!
THE SOLEMNITY OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
Join us for Mass at 6 pm on Tuesday, December 8th! This feast is the patronal feast of the Congregation of the Sons of the Immaculate Conception, to which all our priests belong. Let us pray for our priests and Congregation on this day.
Fr. Antony, Fr. Sudhakar, and Fr. Jesse will be renewing their vows of obedience, chastity and poverty at this special Mass. All are invited to join the celebration!
Advent Confessions are Tuesday, December 1 from 5-7 pm. They will take place in Pastors' Hall. Please enter via the Pastor's Hall doors (back of building). Stay in your car and a priest will wave you in.
Click the links below to view Masses as they are live-streamed.
Tuesday at 6 pm, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 8:30 am, Saturday at 5:30, and Sunday at 9 and 11 am.
Monday- No Mass
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 8:30 am
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
CONFESSIONS: By appointment ONLY. Call the office for more information.
(614) 891-0150 - office phone
(614) 891-0150 x110 - St. Vincent de Paul hotline
(614) 882-1782 - rectory phone (for spiritual emergencies ONLY after hours, not for St. Vincent de Paul calls.)
Contact us: [email protected]
Music Director Position Open
St. Elizabeth Pairsh has begun the search for a new Music Director!
- Father Antony Varghese, CFIC, Parish Administrator
- Father Jesse Chick, CFIC, In Residence
- Father Sudhakar Reddy, CFIC, In Residence
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Ginny Mack, Director of Religious Education
- Greg Januszewski, Book Keeper
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Toni Ventresca, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
- Lauren Jazwiec, Parish Secretary
Online Giving and Parish Support
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Other ways to support St. Elizabeth Parish:
Amazon Smile: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/31-0733310 A portion of your purchase will be sent to us.
Gordon Food Service Store: mention St. Elizabeth Church at check out, and a portion of your purchase will be sent to us.
Shaklee Nutritional Suppliments: Contact our coordinator, Amy Cotter at 614-307-5451, to get your free Healthprint Survey. Click here to visit the website. Get healthy and raise funds for St. Elizabeth Church!
Giving Tree 2020
Once again this year we will be supporting the families at The St. Vincent Family Center in Columbus. Instead of bringing gifts to church, this year all donations will be online. Please click this secure link: ST. VINCENT FAMILY CENTER DONATIONS 2020 to make a monetary donation. Enter "St. Elizabeth Church" in the business field. The volunteers at the center will then do the shopping and make sure the children have gifts to open on Christmas. All donations are needed before December 10th, 2020. Please note you are free to choose an amount from the menu, or you may choose "Other Amount" and enter an amount with which you are more comfortable.
Once you have made a donation, please take a dove ornament and place it on the Giving Tree in church. This year, we will FILL the tree with ornaments, instead of emptying it! If you are uncomfortable returning to church, please call the parish office and we will place one for you.
Thank you for your generosity!
Pregnancy Decision Health Center
September - December Ministry Schedule
Lectors, the workbooks are on the book case in the narthex. Each one has been labeled with your name. After the weekend of December 5/6, the books will only be able to be picked up during business hours.
Sacrament of Confession Information
Important information for you as we re-instate the Sacrament of Confession: to receive this sacrament, please call or email the parish office to ask for an appointment. Each appointment is 5 minutes, and will be face-to-face in Pastors' Hall. Schedule: Thursday 3-5 pm and Saturday 4-4:30 pm. (Confession is no longer available on Friday.)
St. Elizabeth COVID-19 Information
Readings for the week of November 29, 2020
- Sunday: Is 63:16b-17, 19b; 64:2-7 / Ps 80:2-3, 15-16, 18-19  / 1 Cor 1:3-9 / Mk 13:33-37
- Monday: Rom 10:9-18 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11  / Mt 4:18-22
- Tuesday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 7-8, 12-13, 17 [cf. 7] / Lk 10:21-24
- Wednesday: Is 25:6-10a / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 [6cd] / Mt 15:29-37
- Thursday: Is 26:1-6 / Ps 118:1 and 8-9, 19-21, 25-27a [26a] / Mt 7:21, 24-27
- Friday: Is 29:17-24 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 [1a] / Mt 9:27-31
- Saturday: Is 30:19-21, 23-26 / Ps 147:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 [cf. Is 30:18d] / Mt 9:35—10:1, 5a, 6-8
- Next Sunday: Is 40:1-5, 9-11 / Ps 85:9-10, 11-12, 13-14  / 2 Pt 3:8-14 / Mk 1:1-8