3-27-2020 Urbi et Orbi blessing
Daily and Sunday Masses at St. Elizabeth Parish are being live-streamed at their usual times:
Daily Masses - Tuesday at 6:00 pm, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at 8:30 am.
Sunday Masses - Saturday at 5:30 pm, Sunday at 9:00 and 11:00 am
To view a Mass, you can go to https://www.facebook.com/St.Elizabeth.Church.Columbus. Click the "Video" page link, and then click on the word "Videos". Several videos will load - simply click on the one you want to view.
You do not need to have a Facebook account to view Masses. You can use this link on your device: https://www.facebook.com/pg/St.Elizabeth.Chuch.Columbus/videos/?ref=page_internal
As we are unable to receive the Precious Body and Blood of Christ in person, we ask that you make an Act of Spiritual Communion by reciting the following after the priest receives communion:
"My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament. I love you above all things, and I desire to receive you into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unity myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You."
March 18 Letter from Bishop Brrennan
March 16 Letter From Ohio BIshops
As of 3-16-2020, all public Masses, liturgical celebrations and gatherings (Adoration, Stations of the Cross etc.) are cancelled at St. Elizabeth Parish until after Easter.
Online Giving and Parish Support
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Friends - it is critical that our St. Vincent de Paul donations remain steady, especially at this time. We have an increase of requests for help from our neighbors. We had expected to have a second collection at Masses the weekend of March 29/29, that will now not happen. Please consider making online donations at the above link to help support our important work.
Other ways to support St. Elizabeth Parish:
Amazon Smile: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/31-0733310 A portion of your purchase will be sent to us.
Gordon Food Service Store: mention St. Elizabeth Church at check out, and a portion of your purchase will be sent to us.
Shaklee Nutritional Suppliments: Contact our coordinator, Amy Cotter at 614-307-5451, to get your free Healthprint Survey. Click here to visit the website. Get healthy and raise funds for St. Elizabeth Church!
Readings for the week of March 22, 2020
- Sunday: 1 Sm 16:1b, 6-7, 10-13a / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6  / Eph 5:8-14 / Jn 9:1-41 or 9:1, 6-9, 13-17, 34-38
- Monday: Is 65:17-21 / Ps 30:2 and 4, 5-6, 11-12a and 13b [2a] / Jn 4:43-54
- Tuesday: Ez 47:1-9, 12 / Ps 46: 2-3, 5-6, 8-9 / Jn 5:1-16
- Wednesday: Is 7:10-14; 8:10 / Ps 40:7-8a, 8b-9, 10, 11 [8a and 9a] / Heb 10:4-10 / Lk 1:26-38
- Thursday: Ex 32:7-14 / Ps 106:19-20, 21-22, 23 [4a] / Jn 5:31-47
- Friday: Wis 2:1a, 12-22 / Ps 34:17-18, 19-20, 21 and 23 [19a] / Jn 7:1-2, 10, 25-30
- Saturday: Jer 11:18-20 / Ps 7:2-3, 9bc-10, 11-12 [2a] / Jn 7:40-53
- Next Sunday: Ez 37:12-14 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8  / Rom 8:8-11 / Jn 11:1-45 or 11:3-7, 17, 20-27, 33b-45
Monday- No Mass
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 8:30 am
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
CONFESSIONS: Saturdays 4:45 pm, or by appointment.
Tuesdays, 5 pm
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Parish Pastoral Council
Our Parish Pastoral Council meets the third Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm. If you would like to read the past minutes, please click the links below. For questions, comments, or suggestions, please email [email protected]
We will resume normal office hours when we deem it safe for our community and staff.
(614) 891-0150 - office phone
(614) 891-0150 x110 - St. Vincent de Paul hotline
(614) 882-1782 - rectory phone (for spiritual emergencies ONLY after hours, not for St. Vincent de Paul calls.)
- Father Antony Varghese, CFIC, Parish Administrator
- Father Jesse Chick, CFIC, In Residence
- Father Sudhakar Reddy, CFIC, In Residence
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Ginny Mack, Director of Religious Education
- Greg Januszewski, Book Keeper
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Toni Ventresca, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
- Lauren Jazwiec, Parish Secretary