St. Elizabeth Parish is a welcoming family of faith risen in Christ's love. We gather in worship to God; provide knowledge and sacraments for spiritual growth; serve the needs of others; and share the Good News for the glory of God!
Click the links below to view Masses as they are live-streamed.
Tuesday at 6 pm, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 8:30 am, Saturday at 5:30, and Sunday at 9 and 11 am.
St. Elizabeth COVID-19 Information
Baby Bottle Campaign
We support Pregnancy Decision Health Center, (located at 665 E. Dublin Granville Rd., Ste 120, Columbus Oh, 43229. 614-888-8774) with an annual Baby Bottle Campaign during the month of October. Bottles can be picked up at the entrances of church. Please return them to the parish office by the end of October. Thank you for your generosity!
(614) 891-0150 - office phone
(614) 891-0150 x110 - St. Vincent de Paul hotline
(614) 882-1782 - rectory phone (for spiritual emergencies ONLY after hours, not for St. Vincent de Paul calls.)
Contact us: [email protected]
- Father Antony Varghese, CFIC, Parish Administrator
- Father Jesse Chick, CFIC, In Residence
- Father Sudhakar Reddy, CFIC, In Residence
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Ginny Mack, Director of Religious Education
- Greg Januszewski, Book Keeper
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Toni Ventresca, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
- Lauren Jazwiec, Parish Secretary
Monday- No Mass
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 8:30 am
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
CONFESSIONS: By appointment ONLY. Call the office for more information.
Online Giving and Parish Support
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Other ways to support St. Elizabeth Parish:
Amazon Smile: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/31-0733310 A portion of your purchase will be sent to us.
Gordon Food Service Store: mention St. Elizabeth Church at check out, and a portion of your purchase will be sent to us.
Shaklee Nutritional Suppliments: Contact our coordinator, Amy Cotter at 614-307-5451, to get your free Healthprint Survey. Click here to visit the website. Get healthy and raise funds for St. Elizabeth Church!
Forming Consciences for Faithful Citizenship
The USCCB has published this document in preparation for the Presidential Election. Please click HERE to view the entire document.
Our Lady of Mercy
Bishop Brennan invites you to join him in a day of prayer and penance on Thursday, September 24th, the feast of Our Lady of Mercy. Let us this day join our prayers in solidarity for our wounded and troubled world, with those of our Blessed Mother, Our Lady of Mercy, who gathers us together under her mantle and brings us to Jesus. Prayers for this occasion can be found at https://columbuscatholic.org/marian-feasts-devotions.
We are happy to announce that after a delay due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will have 29 of our kids receive the Sacrament of Confirmation on October 10th. There will be 2 groups at different times on that Saturday. Bishop Brennan has given authority to Pastors in the Diocese to administer the Sacrament to those who missed the scheduled Confirmation in the Spring. We ask that you pray for these girls and boys as they receive the Holy Spirit in a special way on that day. This is a major step in each of their journeys with the Lord. We ask that God bless each of them and give them grace.
We ask that you fill this out and either drop it off at the office or send it to [email protected] We are in the planning stages of how we will accomplish this come Fall, depending on what happens in Ohio with COVID-19 but will keep you apprised. Please fill out your form and return it as soon as possible. Thank you and know we are looking forward to working with our families!
Sacrament of Confession Information
Important information for you as we re-instate the Sacrament of Confession: to receive this sacrament, please call or email the parish office to ask for an appointment. Each appointment is 5 minutes, and will be face-to-face in Pastors' Hall. Schedule: Thursday 3-5 pm, Friday 5-6 pm, and Saturday 4-4:30 pm.
September - December Ministry Schedule
Ministers - thank you for continuing your ministries through the COVID-19 era. The schedule below is an abbreviated version of what you are typically used to receiving. We are only scheduling Greeters, Lectors, Altar Linens and Homebound ministries. As we accommodate new procedures and expectations in our ministries, please know we appreciate YOU!
Readings for the week of September 20, 2020
- Sunday: Is 55:6-9 / Ps 145:2-3, 8-9, 17-18 [18a] / Phil 1:20c-24, 27a / Mt 20:1-16a
- Monday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Mt 9:9-13
- Tuesday: Prv 21:1-6, 10-13 / Ps 119:1, 27, 30, 34. 35, 44  / Lk 8:19-21
- Wednesday: Prv 30:5-9 / Ps 119:29, 72, 89, 101, 104, 163  / Lk 9:1-6
- Thursday: Eccl 1:2-11 / Ps 90:3-4, 5-6, 12-13, 14 and 17bc  / Lk 9:7-9
- Friday: Eccl 3:1-11 / Ps 144:1b and 2abc, 3-4  / Lk 9:18-22
- Saturday: Eccl 11:9—12:8 / Ps 90:3-4, 5-6, 12-13, 14 and 17  / Lk 9:43b-45
- Next Sunday: Ez 18:25-28 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [6a] / Phil 2:1-11 or 2:1-5 / Mt 21:28-32