Father Antony Varghese, CFIC
and staff welcome you!
St. Elizabeth parish is a welcoming family of faith "Risen in Christ's love". We gather in worship to God; provide knowledge and sacraments for spiritual growth; serve the needs of others; and share the Good News for the glory of God!
Penance Service, Wednesday, December 11 at 7 pm
Christmas Eve Masses at 4 and 7 pm
Christmas Day Mass at 10 am
Friday: 9 am to 2 pm
(614) 891-0150 - office phone
(614) 882-1782 - rectory phone (for spiritual emergencies after hours)
(614) 891-0150 x110 - St. Vincent de Paul hotline
Monday- No Mass
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 8:30 am
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
CONFESSIONS: Saturdays 4:45 pm, or by appointment.
Tuesdays, 5 pm
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
First Wednesdays, 7 pm
Devotion to The Blessed Virgin Mary, followed by Mass.
First Saturdays, 7:30 pm
Mass (in Tagalog) for the Filipino Community
Third Sunday, 1:00 pm
Online Giving and Parish Support
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Other ways to support St. Elizabeth Parish:
Amazon Smile: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/31-0733310 A portion of your purchase will be sent to us.
Gordon Food Service Store: mention St. Elizabeth Church at check out, and a portion of your purchase will be sent to us.
Shaklee Nutritional Suppliments: Contact our coordinator, Amy Cotter at 614-307-5451, to get your free Healthprint Survey. Click here to visit the website. Get healthy and raise funds for St. Elizabeth Church!
Parish Pastoral Council
We welcome our newest Parish Council Members: Kim Endres, Elizabeth Effah, and Leomon Kome! We are looking forward to a productive year!
Our Parish Pastoral Council meets the third Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm. If you would like to read the past minutes, agendas and our constitution, please click the links below. For questions, comments, or suggestions, please email [email protected]
The Parish Ministry Charters - Explained
In January, Fr. Ramon finalized and signed off on two Parish Charters that establish the foundation for how Ministries and Committees of St. Elizabeth Parish will operate. The first two charters are linked below, along with a series of Questions & Answers as to why we now have these Charters:
Click the following links for more information:
We offer many events to help you prepare for Christmas!
Penance Service - Prepare for Christmas by reconciling with God. Wednesday, December 11 at 7 pm.
Breakfast with Santa - $8 for adults, children eat free! Sunday, December 15 at 10 am.
Simbang Gabi - Filipino tradition, 7:30 each night from December 15 through 22. The last night, December 23, will be at 7 pm, with pot luck dinner to follow.
Christmas Eve - 4 pm Mass (Children's Choir and Children's Play), and 7 pm Mass. (No Midnight Mass)
Christmas Day Mass - 10 am.
- Father Antony Varghese, CFIC, Parish Administrator
- Father Jesse Chick, CFIC, In Residence
- Father Sudhakar Reddy, CFIC, In Residence
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Dave Gruber, Director of Religious Education
- Greg Januszewski, Book Keeper
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Toni Ventresca, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
- Lauren Jazwiec, Parish Secretary
Sep - Dec 2019 Schedule (NOTE: This has been updated from the mailing.)
Are you seeking clarity in your exploration of spirituality in the modern world? Are you in a quest to find meaning in service to the community?
The Catholic Community of St. Elizabeth welcomes you as you seek to enrich your spirituality and live out a life of service to the community through the lens of Catholicism. Our community shares and celebrates this journey with you, through a process called "The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults" (RCIA). We offer a series of sessions held on Tuesday evenings beginning on September 17, 2019. You are invited to join us at Mass anytime!
Our belief is that you will enjoy a deeper relationship with God as you also become acquainted with members of St. Elizabeth and the Church throughout the world, entering into relationship with Jesus Christ and His community of God's people in service to others.
For more information, please contact the parish office at 614-891-0150. or [email protected]
Readings for the week of December 15, 2019
- Sunday: Is 35:1-6a, 10 / Ps 146:6-7, 8-9, 9-10 [Is 35:4] / Jas 5:7-10 / Mt 11:2-11
- Monday: Nm 24:2-7, 15-17a / Ps 25:4-5ab, 6 and 7bc, 8-9  / Mt 21:23-27
- Tuesday: Gn 49:2, 8-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 3-4ab, 7-8, 17 [cf. 7] / Mt 1:1-17
- Wednesday: Jer 23:5-8 / Ps 72:1-2, 12-13, 18-19 [cf. 7] / Mt 1:18-25
- Thursday: Jgs 13:2-7, 24-25a / Ps 71:3-4a, 5-6ab, 16-17 [cf. 8] / Lk 1:5-25
- Friday: Is 7:10-14 / Ps 24:1-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 7c and 10b] / Lk 1:26-38
- Saturday: Sg 2:8-14 or Zep 3:14-18a / Ps 33:2-3, 11-12, 20-21 [1a; 3a] / Lk 1:39-45
- Next Sunday: Is 7:10-14 / Ps 24:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 [7c, 10b] / Rom 1:1-7 / Mt 1:18-24