Father Antony Varghese and staff welcome you!
St. Elizabeth parish is a welcoming family of faith "Risen in Christ's love". We gather in worship to God; provide knowledge and sacraments for spiritual growth; serve the needs of others; and share the Good News for the glory of God!
Friday: 9 am to 2 pm
(614) 891-0150 - office phone
(614) 882-1782 - rectory phone (after hours)
(614) 891-0150 x110 - St. Vincent de Paul hotline
Monday- No Mass
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am
(Wednesdays during Lent at 6:00 pm)
Thursday- 8:30 am
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
CONFESSIONS: Saturdays 4:45 pm, or by appointment.
Tuesdays, 5 pm
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
First Wednesdays, 7 pm
Devotion to The Blessed Virgin Mary, followed by Mass.
First Saturdays, 7:30 pm
Mass (in Tagalog) for the Filipino Community
Third Sunday, 1:00 pm
Online Giving and Parish Support
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Other ways to support St. Elizabeth Parish:
Amazon Smile: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/31-0733310 A portion of your purchase will be sent to us.
Gordon Food Service Store: mention St. Elizabeth Church at check out, and a portion of your purchase will be sent to us.
Shaklee Nutritional Suppliments: Contact our coordinator, Amy Cotter at 614-307-5451, to get your free Healthprint Survey. Click here to visit the website. Get healthy and raise funds for St. Elizabeth Church!
Parish Pastoral Council
We welcome our newest Parish Council Members: Kim Endres, Elizabeth Effah, and Leomon Kome! We are looking forward to a productive year!
Our Parish Pastoral Council meets the third Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm. If you would like to read the past minutes, agendas and our constitution, please click the links below. For questions, comments, or suggestions, please email [email protected]
The Parish Ministry Charters - Explained
In January, Fr. Ramon finalized and signed off on two Parish Charters that establish the foundation for how Ministries and Committees of St. Elizabeth Parish will operate. The first two charters are linked below, along with a series of Questions & Answers as to why we now have these Charters:
Click the following links for more information:
Sep - Dec 2019 Schedule (NOTE: This has been updated from the mailing.)
The deadline for registering for our Religious Education Program is August 11, 2019. Please click the tab at the top of the page labeled "Religious Education" for details and payment information. Forms can be found at the parish under the PREP mailboxes, and can be returned to the parish office via mail, the collection basket, and in person during business hours.
Are you seeking clarity in your exploration of spirituality in the modern world? Are you in a quest to find meaning in service to the community?
The Catholic Community of St. Elizabeth welcomes you as you seek to enrich your spirituality and live out a life of service to the community through the lens of Catholicism. Our community shares and celebrates this journey with you, through a process called "The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults" (RCIA). We offer a series of sessions held on Tuesday evenings beginning on September 17, 2019. You are invited to join us at Mass anytime!
Our belief is that you will enjoy a deeper relationship with God as you also become acquainted with members of St. Elizabeth and the Church throughout the world, entering into relationship with Jesus Christ and His community of God's people in service to others.
For more information, please contact the parish office at 614-891-0150. or [email protected]
- Father Antony Varghese, Parish Administrator
- Father Jesse Chick, CFIC, In Residence
- Father Sudhakar Reddy, CFIC, In Residence
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Dave Gruber, Director of Religious Education
- Greg Januszewski, Book Keeper
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Toni Ventresca, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
- Lauren Jazwiec, Parish Secretary
Readings for the week of September 15, 2019
- Sunday: Ex 32:7-11, 13-14 / Ps Ps 51 3-4, 12-13, 17, 19 [Lk 15:18] / 1 Tm 1:12-17 / Lk 15:1-32 or 15:1-10
- Monday: 1 Tm 2:1-8 / Ps 28:2, 7, 8-9  / Lk 7:1-10
- Tuesday: 1 Tm 3:1-13 / Ps 101:1b-2ab, 2cd-3ab, 5, 6  / Lk 7:11-17
- Wednesday: 1 Tm 3:14-16 / Ps 111:1-2, 3-4, 5-6  / Lk 7:31-35
- Thursday: 1 Tm 4:12-16 / Ps 111:7-8, 9, 10  / Lk 7:36-50
- Friday: 1 Tm 6:2c-12 / Ps 49:6-7, 8-10, 17-18, 19-20 / Lk 8:1-3
- Saturday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Mt 9:9-13
- Next Sunday: Am 8:4-7 / Ps 113:1-2, 4-6, 7-8 [cf. 1a, 7b] / 1 Tm 2:1-8 / Lk 16:1-13 or 16:10-13