Father Ramon Owera and staff welcome you to St. Elizabeth Catholic Parish!
We welcome new members - please stop in or give us a call during business hours.
*Please note: we will no longer offer a Mass in Spanish on the first Sunday of the month, due to low attendance.
For prayer requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday- No Mass
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 8:30 am
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
CONFESSIONS: Saturdays 4:45 pm, or by appointment.
Tuesdays, 5 pm
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
First Wednesdays, 7 pm
Devotion to The Blessed Virgin Mary, followed by Mass.
First Saturdays, 7:30 pm
Mass (in Tagalog) for the Filipino Community
Third Sunday, 1:00 pm
Parish Pastoral Council
Our Parish Pastoral Council meets the third Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm. If you would like to read the past minutes, agendas and our constitution, please click the links below.
Check Us Out!
Trunk or Treat
Ephesians Bible Study
The Adult Faith Formation committee invites you to join us in learning about the book of Ephesians. Our study will begin the week of September 25 and meet weekly for ten weeks. Sessions will be held on Tuesday nights starting at 7pm and repeated on Wednesday mornings right after Mass at 9am. Sessions last about an hour and a half. The study builds on private reading time, shared discussion, and a video presentation. The cost of the study is $25 for materials, but financial assistance is available if needed.
Altar Server Training Wednesday, October 24th at 7pm, or Sunday, October 28th at 12:30 pm.
Lector Training Sunday, November 11 at 12:30 pm (Please note this date has been changed from the original date)
- Father Ramon Owera, CFIC, Parish Administrator
- Father Jesse Chick, In Residence
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Dave Gruber, Director of Religious Education
- Greg Januszewski, Book Keeper
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Toni Ventresca, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
- Lauren Jazwiec, Parish Secretary
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Readings for the Week of October 14, 2018
- Sunday: Wis 7:7-11 / Ps 90:12-13, 14-15, 16-17  / Heb 4:12-13 / Mk 10:17-30 or 10:17-27
- Monday: Gal 4:22-24, 26-27, 31—5:1 / Ps 113:1b-2, 3-4, 5a and 6-7 [cf. 2] / Lk 11:29-32
- Tuesday: Gal 5:1-6 / Ps 119:41, 43, 44, 45, 47, 48 [41a] / Lk 11:37-41
- Wednesday: Gal 5:18-25 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [cf. Jn 8:12] / Lk 11:42-46
- Thursday: 2 Tm 4:10-17b / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Lk 10:1-9
- Friday: Eph 1:11-14 / Ps 33:1-2, 4-5, 12-13  / Lk 12:1-7
- Saturday: Eph 1:15-23 / Ps 8:2-3ab, 4-5, 6-7  / Lk 12:8-12
- Next Sunday: Is 53:10-11 / Ps 33:4-5, 18-19, 20, 22  / Heb 4:14-16 / Mk 10:35-45 or 10:42-45