The Community and Staff of Saint Elizabeth Church welcomes you in friendship. We join together in Eucharistic worship and from this unity, we build our Christian Community. The services, ministries and organizations offer you the opportunity to participate to the fullest. As baptized Catholics, we are all members of God's Church. We encourage you to register to become a part of our Catholic faith community.
Join us May 23rd and 24th for our Pentecost Mass Celebrations as well as our Parish Picnic on Sunday, May 24th at 12:30pm. Bring a dish to share. Come Holy Spirit!
- Father Charles Cotton, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Dave Gruber, Director of Religious Education
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Fran Cautela, Parish Secretary/Bookkeeper
- Elaine McCloskey, Parish Secretary
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Bob Zabloudil, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
FOR HOLY DAYS, please refer to the Events Calendar.
CONFESSIONS: Saturdays 4:45pm to 5:10pm or call parish office for appointment.
PARISH FESTIVAL - 25th Anniversary
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A FESTIVAL SPONSOR, PLEASE CONTACT THE FESTIVAL CHAIRPERSON AT HAMMERCOURT@WOWWAY.COM THIS SPONSORSHIP HELPS SUPPORT THE PARISH AS WELL AS THEIR MISSION TO HELP THOSE LESS FORTUNATE. AS A SPONSOR, YOUR NAME WILL BE ADVERTISED DURING THE FESTIVAL AS WELL AS STATED IN OUR BULLETIN AND WEBSITE.
WE ARE ALSO SOLICITING ITEMS (NEW, COLLECTIBLES OR ANTIQUES) AS WELL AS GIFT CARDS AND CERTIFICATES FOR OUR SILENT AUCTION DURING THE FESTIVAL. THIS IS THE PARISH'S BIGGEST FUNDRAISER AT THE FESTIVAL. IF YOU WISH TO DONATE ITEMS OR GIFT CARDS/CERTIFICATES, PLEASE CONTACT THE SILENT AUCTION CHAIRPERSON AT CHERIDICKGRAY@WOWWAY.COM
Readings for the Week of May 24, 2015
- Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Ez 37:1-14 / Jl 3:1-5 / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Gal 5:16-25 or 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 / Jn 15:26-27; 16:12-15 or Jn 20:19-23
- Monday: Sir 17:20-24 / Mk 10:17-27
- Tuesday: Sir 35:1-12 / Mk 10:28-31
- Wednesday: Sir 36:1, 4-5a, 10-17 / Mk 10:32-45
- Thursday: Sir 42:15-25 / Mk 10:46-52
- Friday: Sir 44:1, 9-13 / Mk 11:11-26
- Saturday: Sir 51:12cd-20 / Mk 11:27-33
- Next Sunday: Dt 4:32-34, 39-40 / Rom 8:14-17 / Mt 28:16-20