Parish Offices will be closed Monday, February 15, 2016 due to Holiday.
Parish Offices will be closed Good Friday, March 25th
- Father Charles Cotton, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Dave Gruber, Director of Religious Education
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Fran Cautela, Parish Secretary/Bookkeeper
- Elaine McCloskey, Parish Secretary
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Toni Ventresca, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am (6pm during Lent)
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
CONFESSIONS: Saturdays 4:45pm to 5:10pm or call the parish office for appointment.
24 Hours with the Lord
& Lenten Parish Reconciliation
Friday, March 4th
7:00pm Stations of Mercy
7:45pm Lenten Penance Service
8:30pm Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
Individual Confessions until 10pm
Adoration through the night
Saturday, March 5th
8am Morning Prayer
Adoration until 5pm
5:30pm Confirmation Mass with Bishop Campbell
Holy Thursday, 7pm Mass of the Lord's Supper
Good Friday, March 25th 1:30pm and 7pm Services
Holy Saturday, March 26th, 8:30pm Easter Vigil Mass
Easter Sunday, March 27th, 9am and 11am Masses
2016 LENT & EASTER SCHEDULE
2016 FISH FRYS
Please Join Us!!!
James: Pearls for Wise Living
"James is one of the most practical books of the Bible. Like the book of Proverbs, it is a book of wisdom, a collection of teachings on issues faced by ordinary Christians in everyday life. These teachings speak loudly to all those who feel torn between the competing demands of this world and their faith. This study offers “pearls for wise living” by applying the wisdom of James to the present. For anyone who has struggled to live a truly Christian life, James offers a wealth of practical solutions for handling and even sanctifying everyday circumstances."
Please consider joining us on Tuesday evenings @ 7pm beginning January 19, 2016 -or- on Wednesday mornings at 9:30am starting January 20, 2016. If you are unable to join us in person each week, the videos are available online at Evangelization.com. Cost of registration is $20 per participant. Please contact the Religious Education Office with any questions.
To register, contact the Religious Education Office at 614.891.0150 ext. 18 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations may also be done online at our website here, through our WeShare Online Giving Portal , or you can register at Evangelization.com.
Readings for the Week of February 7, 2016
- Sunday: Is 6:1-2a, 3-8 / Ps 138:1-5, 7-8 / 1 Cor 15:1-11 or 15:3-8, 11 / Lk 5:1-11
- Monday: 1 Kgs 8:1-7, 9-13 / Ps 132:6-10 / Mk 6:53-56
- Tuesday: 1 Kgs 8:22-23, 27-30 / Ps 84:3-5, 10-11 / Mk 7:1-13
- Wednesday: Jl 2:12-18 / 2 Cor 5:20—6:2 / Ps 51:3-6, 12-14, 17 / Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Thursday: Dt 30:15-20 / Ps 1:1-4, 6 / Lk 9:22-25
- Friday: Is 58:1-9a / Ps 51:3-6, 18-19 / Mt 9:14-15
- Saturday: Is 58:9b-14 / Ps 86:1-6 / Lk 5:27-32
- Next Sunday: Dt 26:4-10 / Ps 91:1-2, 10-15 / Rom 10:8-13 / Lk 4:1-13