Father Ramon Owera and staff welcome you to St. Elizabeth Catholic Parish!
We welcome new members - please stop in or give us a call during business hours.
Fr. Jesse Is Back!
Fr. Jesse spent the last couple months travelling through his home country of Cameroon. He delivered the generous donations the St. Elizabeth community gathered for those in need there. (Below, is Father with his mother.)
Please pray for peace in Cameroon, and anywhere there is unrest!
Regarding the Abuse Scandal
For prayer requests, please email email@example.com
Monday- No Mass
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 8:30 am
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
CONFESSIONS: Saturdays 4:45 pm, or by appointment.
Tuesdays, 5 pm
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
First Wednesdays, 7 pm
Devotion to The Blessed Virgin Mary, followed by Mass.
First Saturdays, 7:30 pm
Mass (in Tagalog) for the Filipino Community
First Sunday, 1:30 pm
Spanish Mass (Beginning August 5th)
Third Sunday, 1:00 pm
Parish Pastoral Council
Our Parish Pastoral Council meets the third Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm. If you would like to read the past minutes, agendas and our constitution, please click the links below.
Check Us Out!
The Adult Faith Formation committee invites you to join us in learning about the book of Ephesians. Our study will begin the week of September 25 and meet weekly for ten weeks. Sessions will be held on Tuesday nights starting at 7pm and repeated on Wednesday mornings right after Mass at 9am. Sessions last about an hour and a half. The study builds on private reading time, shared discussion, and a video presentation. The cost of the study is $25 for materials, but financial assistance is available if needed.
Mass and Devotion to Mary
Every first Wednesday, St. Elizabeth offers Mass and devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary at 7pm. Join us!
Click here to view the May - August Ministry Schedule.
PREP 2018-2019 Registrations Now Open
Please select the Religious Education link from the drop down menu above, then click on PREP. Online and printable registration and payment information is available on this page.
Classes begin September 9th, 2018
- Father Ramon Owera, CFIC, Parish Administrator
- Father Jesse Chick, In Residence
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Dave Gruber, Director of Religious Education
- Greg Januszewski, Book Keeper
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Toni Ventresca, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
- Lauren Jazwiec, Parish Secretary
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Readings for the Week of September 16, 2018
- Sunday: Is 50:5-9a / Ps 116:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 8-9  / Jas 2:14-18 / Mk 8:27-35
- Monday: 1 Cor 11:17-26, 33 / Ps 40:7-8a, 8b-9, 10, 17 [1 Cor 11:26b] / Lk 7:1-10
- Tuesday: 1 Cor 12:12-14, 27-31a / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 4, 5  / Lk 7:11-17
- Wednesday: 1 Cor 12:31—13:13 / Ps 33:2-3, 4-5, 12 and 22  / Lk 7:31-35
- Thursday: 1 Cor 15:1-11 / Ps 118:1b-2, 16ab-17, 28  / Lk 7:36-50
- Friday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Mt 9:9-13
- Saturday: 1 Cor 15:35-37, 42-49 / Ps 56:10c-12, 13-14  / Lk 8:4-15
- Next Sunday: Wis 2:12, 17-20 / Ps 54:3-4, 5, 6-8 [6b] / Jas 3:16—4:3 / Mk 9:30-37