- Father Charles Cotton, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Dave Gruber, Director of Religious Education
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Fran Cautela, Parish Secretary/Bookkeeper
- Elaine McCloskey, Parish Secretary
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Toni Ventresca, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Monday- 8:30 am
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
CONFESSIONS: Saturdays 4:45pm to 5:10pm or call the parish office for appointment.
Father Cotton's Retirement Open House Celebration
Rummage & Bake Sale
James: Pearls for Wise Living
"James is one of the most practical books of the Bible. Like the book of Proverbs, it is a book of wisdom, a collection of teachings on issues faced by ordinary Christians in everyday life. These teachings speak loudly to all those who feel torn between the competing demands of this world and their faith. This study offers “pearls for wise living” by applying the wisdom of James to the present. For anyone who has struggled to live a truly Christian life, James offers a wealth of practical solutions for handling and even sanctifying everyday circumstances."
Please consider joining us on Tuesday evenings @ 7pm beginning January 19, 2016 -or- on Wednesday mornings at 9:30am starting January 20, 2016. If you are unable to join us in person each week, the videos are available online at Evangelization.com. Cost of registration is $20 per participant. Please contact the Religious Education Office with any questions.
To register, contact the Religious Education Office at 614.891.0150 ext. 18 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations may also be done online at our website here, through our WeShare Online Giving Portal , or you can register at Evangelization.com.
Readings for the Week of May 1, 2016
- Sunday: Acts 15:1-2, 22-29 / Ps 67:2-3, 5-6, 8 / Rv 22:12-14, 16-17, 20 / Jn 17:20-26
- Monday: Acts 16:11-15 / Ps 149:1-6, 9 / Jn 15:26—16:4a
- Tuesday: 1 Cor 15:1-8 / Ps 19:2-5 / Jn 14:6-14
- Wednesday: Acts 17:15, 22—18:1 / Ps 148:1-2, 11-14 / Jn 16:12-15
- Thursday: Acts 18:1-8 / Jn 16:16-20
- Friday: Acts 18:9-18 / Ps 47:2-7 / Jn 16:20-23
- Saturday: Acts 18:23-28 / Ps 47:2-3, 8-10 / Jn 16:23b-28
- Next Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-9 / Heb 9:24-28; 10:19-23 or Eph 1:17-23 / Lk 24:46-53