The Community and Staff of Saint Elizabeth Church welcomes you in friendship. We join together in Eucharistic worship and from this unity, we build our Christian Community. The services, ministries and organizations offer you the opportunity to participate to the fullest. As baptized Catholics, we are all members of God's Church. We encourage you to register to become a part of our Catholic faith community.
- Father Charles Cotton, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Dave Gruber, Director of Religious Education
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Fran Cautela, Parish Secretary/Bookkeeper
- Elaine McCloskey, Parish Secretary
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Bob Zabloudil, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
FOR HOLY DAYS, please refer to the Events Calendar.
CONFESSIONS: Saturdays 4:45pm to 5:10pm or call parish office for appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: THE 5:30PM MASS ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 15TH HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 4:00PM DUE TO OUR PARISH FESTIVAL.
WEEK DAY MASSES MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2015 THROUGH FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2015 HAVE BEEN CANCELLED AS THE PARISH PRIEST WILL BE ON VACATION. WE WILL HAVE VISITING PRIESTS FOR THE WEEKEND MASSES.
Parish Religious Education Program 2015-2016
Registrations are now open for the 2015-2016 year!
Please click here for more information. Early Registration Period has ended.
Standard Registration Fees apply - please see link below.
Family Registration Form 2015-16: One (1) per family
Student Registration Form 2015-16: One (1) per student
Volunteer Application Form 2015-16: One (1) per volunteer
Online Registration now available through the parish WeShare Online Giving Site
Please select link to the left and select PREP Fees option and follow the prompts. Please read instructions carefully and complete the online registration and payment information to get registered.
If you have questions, please contact Dave Gruber, Director of Religious Education by email at email@example.com or select the staff link and use the website form.
PARISH FESTIVAL - 25th Anniversary
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A FESTIVAL SPONSOR, PLEASE CONTACT THE FESTIVAL CHAIRPERSON AT HAMMERCOURT@WOWWAY.COM THIS SPONSORSHIP HELPS SUPPORT THE PARISH AS WELL AS THEIR MISSION TO HELP THOSE LESS FORTUNATE. AS A SPONSOR, YOUR NAME WILL BE ADVERTISED DURING THE FESTIVAL AS WELL AS STATED IN OUR BULLETIN AND WEBSITE.
WE ARE ALSO SOLICITING ITEMS (NEW, COLLECTIBLES OR ANTIQUES) AS WELL AS GIFT CARDS AND CERTIFICATES FOR OUR SILENT AUCTION DURING THE FESTIVAL. THIS IS THE PARISH'S BIGGEST FUNDRAISER AT THE FESTIVAL. IF YOU WISH TO DONATE ITEMS OR GIFT CARDS/CERTIFICATES, PLEASE CONTACT THE SILENT AUCTION CHAIRPERSON AT CHERIDICKGRAY@WOWWAY.COM
Readings for the Week of July 5, 2015
- Sunday: Ez 2:2-5 / 2 Cor 12:7-10 / Mk 6:1-6a
- Monday: Gn 28:10-22a / Mt 9:18-26
- Tuesday: Gn 32:23-33 / Mt 9:32-38
- Wednesday: Gn 41:55-57; 42:5-7a, 17-24a / Mt 10:1-7
- Thursday: Gn 44:18-21, 23b-29; 45:1-5 / Mt 10:7-15
- Friday: Gn 46:1-7, 28-30 / Mt 10:16-23
- Saturday: Gn 49:29-32; 50:15-26a / Mt 10:24-33
- Next Sunday: Am 7:12-15 / Eph 1:3-14 or 1:3-10 / Mk 6:7-13