Office HoursMonday-Friday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Father Charles Cotton, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Dave Gruber, Director of Religious Education
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Fran Cautela, Parish Secretary/Bookkeeper
- Elaine McCloskey, Parish Secretary
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Bob Zabloudil, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Mass TimesMonday- 8:30 am
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
FOR HOLY DAYS, please refer to the Events Calendar.
CONFESSIONS: Saturdays 4:45pm to 5:10pm or call parish office for appointment.
PARISH FESTIVAL - 25th Anniversary
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A FESTIVAL SPONSOR, PLEASE CONTACT THE FESTIVAL CHAIRPERSON AT HAMMERCOURT@WOWWAY.COM THIS SPONSORSHIP HELPS SUPPORT THE PARISH AS WELL AS THEIR MISSION TO HELP THOSE LESS FORTUNATE. AS A SPONSOR, YOUR NAME WILL BE ADVERTISED DURING THE FESTIVAL AS WELL AS STATED IN OUR BULLETIN AND WEBSITE.
WE ARE ALSO SOLICITING ITEMS (NEW, COLLECTIBLES OR ANTIQUES) AS WELL AS GIFT CARDS AND CERTIFICATES FOR OUR SILENT AUCTION DURING THE FESTIVAL. THIS IS THE PARISH'S BIGGEST FUNDRAISER AT THE FESTIVAL. IF YOU WISH TO DONATE ITEMS OR GIFT CARDS/CERTIFICATES, PLEASE CONTACT THE SILENT AUCTION CHAIRPERSON AT CHERIDICKGRAY@WOWWAY.COM
Readings for the Week of April 26, 2015
- Sunday: Acts 4:8-12 / 1 Jn 3:1-2 / Jn 10:11-18
- Monday: Acts 11:1-18 / Jn 10:1-10
- Tuesday: Acts 11:19-26 / Jn 10:22-30
- Wednesday: Acts 12:24--13:5a / Jn 12:44-50
- Thursday: Acts 13:13-25 / Jn 13:16-20
- Friday: Acts 13:26-33 / Jn 14:1-6
- Joseph the Worker: Gn 1:26--2:3 or Col 3:14-15, 17, 23-24 / Mt 13:54-58
- Saturday: Acts 13:44-52 / Jn 14:7-14
- Next Sunday: Acts 9:26-31 / 1 Jn 3:18-24 / Jn 15:1-8