The Community and Staff of Saint Elizabeth Church welcomes you in friendship. We join together in Eucharistic worship and from this unity, we build our Christian Community. The services, ministries and organizations offer you the opportunity to participate to the fullest. As baptized Catholics, we are all members of God's Church. We encourage you to register to become a part of our Catholic faith community.
Parish Offices will be closed Thursday, November 26th and, Friday, November 27th for the Thanksgiving holiday.
May your Thanksgiving be bountiful and blessed!
- Father Charles Cotton, Pastor
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Dave Gruber, Director of Religious Education
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Fran Cautela, Parish Secretary/Bookkeeper
- Elaine McCloskey, Parish Secretary
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Toni Ventresca, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
CONFESSIONS: Saturdays 4:45pm to 5:10pm or call the parish office for appointment.
THANKSGIVING DAY MASS, THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 26th AT 10AM. PLEASE BRING A NON-PERISHABLE FOOD ITEM AS A DONATION FOR OUR EMERGENCY FOOD PANTRY.
FEAST OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION, TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8TH, A HOLY DAY OF OBLIGATION. MASS AT 8:30AM & 7:00PM.
ADVENT ANOINTING OF THE SICK AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE WEEKEND MASSES DECEMBER 12TH & 13TH.
ADVENT PARISH RECONCILIATION (PENANCE) SERVICE IS WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16TH AT 7PM.
CHRISTMAS MASS TIMES
EVE: 4PM, 7PM, MID-NIGHT
A Silent Night, with St. Nicholas
with St. Nicholas
Sunday, December 6th
A Christmas Choir Concert
featuring our 9am, 11am and Children's Choir.
Free and open to the public.
Pancake Breakfast with Santa
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 20TH
10AM TO 1PM
IN PASTORS' HALL
$6 PER MEAL
KIDS EAT FREE WITH
AN ACCOMPANIED PAYING ADULT
Readings for the Week of November 29, 2015
- Sunday: Jer 33:14-16 / Ps 25:4-5, 8-10, 14 / 1 Thes 3:12—4:2 / Lk 21:25-28, 34-36
- Monday: Rom 10:9-18 / Ps 19:8-11 / Mt 4:18-22
- Tuesday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 7-8, 12-13, 17 / Lk 10:21-24
- Wednesday: Is 25:6-10a / Ps 23:1-6 / Mt 15:29-37
- Thursday: Is 26:1-6 / Ps 118:1, 8-9, 19-21, 25-27 / Mt 7:21, 24-27
- Friday: Is 29:17-24 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 / Mt 9:27-31
- Saturday: Is 30:19-21, 23-26 / Ps 147:1-6 / Mt 9:35—10:1, 5a, 6-8
- Next Sunday: Bar 5:1-9 / Ps 126:1-6 / Phil 1:4-6, 8-11 / Lk 3:1-6