For prayer requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
REGULAR MASS TIMES:
Monday- No Mass
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 8:30 am
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
CONFESSIONS: Saturdays 4:45pm to 5:10pm or call the parish office for appointment.
~ADORATION OF THE BLESSED SACRAMENT WITH SCRIPTURAL ROSARY, TUESDAYS AT 5PM
~FIRST WEDNESDAY 7PM A DEVOTION TO MARY FOLLOWED BY MASS (IN ENGLISH). August 2, September 6 (not in October, November, December or January 2018), February 7, March 7, April 4, May 2.
~FIRST SATURDAY 7:30PM MASS (IN TAGALOG) FOR THE FILIPINO COMMUNITY May 6, June 3, July 1, August 5, September 2 (not in October), November 4, December 2, (not in January 2018), February 3, March 3, April 7, May 5, June 2
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Registrations for 2017-2018 Parish Religious Education Program are now open!
Please register promptly, deadline for registrations is July 30th, 2017.
Classes begin Sunday, September 10th, 2017 @ 10am
Online registrations as well as printable forms are available under Religious Education drop down menu above.
- Father Ramon Owera, CFIC, Parish Administrator
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Dave Gruber, Director of Religious Education
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Fran Cautela, Parish Secretary/Bookkeeper
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Toni Ventresca, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
HOLIDAY CRAFT FAIRE
Saturday, November 11, 2017
9:00am to 4:00pm
If you are interested in securing a table as a crafter at our Holiday Craft Faire,
email Patti at email@example.com or click on this link below:
Readings for the Week of July 23, 2017
- Sunday: Wis 12:13, 16-19 / Ps 86 / Rom 8:26-27 / Mt 13:24-43 or 13:24-30
- Monday: Ex 14:5-18 / Ex 15 / Mt 12:38-42
- Tuesday: 2 Cor 4:7-15 / Ps 126 / Mt 20:20-28
- Wednesday: Ex 16:1-5, 9-15 / Ps 78 / Mt 13:1-9
- Thursday: Ex 19:1-2, 9-11, 16-20b / Dn 3 / Mt 13:10-17
- Friday: Ex 20:1-17 / Ps 19 / Mt 13:18-23
- Saturday: Ex 24:3-8 / Ps 50 / Jn 11:19-27 or Lk 10:38-42
- Next Sunday: 1 Kgs 3:5, 7-12 / Ps 119 / Rom 8:28-30 / Mt 13:44-52 or 13:44-46