Father Antony Varghese and staff welcome you to
St. Elizabeth Catholic Parish!
We welcome new members -
please stop in or give us a call!
Click here and you will be taken to the Columbus Diocese website. You will be able to view the letter from Bishop Campbell, as well as the list of names of those priests credibly accused of abuse from our diocese.
Click here to read the letter composed by Deacon Dean regarding this matter. You will also find it within the bulletin distributed the weekend of March 9 and 10.
Friday: 9 am to 2 pm
(614) 891-0150 - office phone
(614) 882-1782 - rectory phone (after hours)
(614) 891-0150 x110 - St. Vincent de Paul hotline
Monday- No Mass
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am
(Wednesdays during Lent at 6:00 pm)
Thursday- 8:30 am
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
CONFESSIONS: Saturdays 4:45 pm, or by appointment.
Tuesdays, 5 pm
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
First Wednesdays, 7 pm
Devotion to The Blessed Virgin Mary, followed by Mass.
First Saturdays, 7:30 pm
Mass (in Tagalog) for the Filipino Community
Third Sunday, 1:00 pm
- Father Antony Varghese, Parish Administrator
- Father Jesse Chick, CFIC, In Residence
- Father Sudhakar Reddy, CFIC, In Residence
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Dave Gruber, Director of Religious Education
- Greg Januszewski, Book Keeper
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Toni Ventresca, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
- Lauren Jazwiec, Parish Secretary
Parish Pastoral Council
Our Parish Pastoral Council meets the third Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm. If you would like to read the past minutes, agendas and our constitution, please click the links below. For questions, comments, or suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Parish Ministry Charters - Explained
In January, Fr. Ramon finalized and signed off on two Parish Charters that establish the foundation for how Ministries and Committees of St. Elizabeth Parish will operate. The first two charters are linked below, along with a series of Questions & Answers as to why we now have these Charters:
Link to Development Ministry Charter - To Be Added Soon
Click the following links for more information:
2019 Lenten and Easter Calendar
St. Elizabeth Parish has much to offer during the season of Lent! Please be sure to take advantage of the many opportunities for spiritual growth in anticipation of Easter!
2019 Lenten Scripture Study Series
No Greater Love: A Biblical Walk through Christ's Passion
Tuesdays @ 7:30pm -or- Wednesdays @ 9:30am beginning March 12th
For more information, please select link in the menu bar above, or click here
Paper copies of the minister schedule, as well as sub contact sheets are available by request from the Parish Office.
Online Giving and Parish Support
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Other ways to support St. Elizabeth Parish:
Amazon Smile: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/31-0733310 A portion of your purchase will be sent to us.
Gordon Food Service Store: mention St. Elizabeth Church at check out, and a portion of your purchase will be sent to us.
Shaklee Nutritional Suppliments: Contact our coordinator, Amy Cotter at 614-901-0585, to get your free Healthprint Survey. Get healthy and raise funds for St. Elizabeth Church!
Check Us Out!
Readings for the week of March 17, 2019
- Sunday: Gn 15:5-12, 17-18 / Ps 27:1, 7-8, 8-9, 13-14[1a] / Phil 3:17—4:1 or 3:20—4:1 / Lk 9:28b-36
- Monday: Dn 9:4b-10 / Ps 79:8, 9, 11 and 13 [cf. 103:10a] / Lk 6:36-38
- Tuesday: 2 Sm 7:4-5a, 12-14a, 16 / Ps 89:2-3, 4-5, 27, 29  / Rom 4:13, 16-18, 22 / Mt 1:16, 18-21, 24a or Lk 2:41-51a
- Wednesday: Jer 18:18-20 / Ps 31:5-6, 14, 15-16 [17b] / Mt 20:17-28
- Thursday: Jer 17:5-10 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [40:5a] / Lk 16:19-31
- Friday: Gn 37:3-4, 12-13a, 17b-28a / Ps 105:16-17, 18-19, 20-21 [5a] / Mt 21:33-43, 45-46
- Saturday: Mi 7:14-15, 18-20 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 9-10, 11-12 [8a] / Lk 15:1-3, 11-32
- Next Sunday: Ex 3:1-8a, 13-15 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 6-7, 8, 11 [8a] / 1 Cor 10:1-6, 10-12 / Lk 13:1-9