Father Ramon Owera and staff welcome you to St. Elizabeth Catholic Parish!
We welcome new members - please stop in or give us a call during business hours.
Fr. Jesse Is Back!
Fr. Jesse spent the last couple months travelling through his home country of Cameroon. He delivered the generous donations the St. Elizabeth community gathered for those in need there. (Below, is Father with his mother.)
Please pray for peace in Cameroon, and anywhere there is unrest!
Regarding the Abuse Scandal
For prayer requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday- No Mass
Tuesday- 6:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 8:30 am
Friday- 8:30 am
Saturday- 5:30 pm
Sunday- 9:00 am & 11:00 am
CONFESSIONS: Saturdays 4:45 pm, or by appointment.
Tuesdays, 5 pm
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
First Wednesdays, 7 pm
Devotion to The Blessed Virgin Mary, followed by Mass.
First Saturdays, 7:30 pm
Mass (in Tagalog) for the Filipino Community
First Sunday, 1:30 pm
Spanish Mass (Beginning August 5th)
Third Sunday, 1:00 pm
Parish Pastoral Council
Our Parish Pastoral Council meets the third Thursday of the month at 7:00 pm. If you would like to read the past minutes, agendas and our constitution, please click the links below.
Check Us Out!
Saint Joseph Cathedral is leading an October 6 Reparation Pilgrimage to the National Shrine and Basilica of Our Lady of Consolation in nearby Carey, Ohio.
Given the sexual misconduct scandals in certain corners of the Church, the annual Cathedral pilgrimage to Our Lady of Consolation Shrine is focused this year on one of reparation, with a special Rosary and Mass of Reparation, along with the other devotions provided by the Franciscan Friars at the Shrine. ALL CLERGY, RELIGIOUS AND FAITHFUL ARE INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS COLLECTIVE ACT OF REPARATION ON OCTOBER 6, with a Rosary beginning at approximately 10:30 am, and a Mass of Reparation at 11:00 am. A number of Shrine devotions are also part of this pilgrimage. To assist the Franciscan Friars in preparing for this special pilgrimage, and attendance count is requested. Thus, persons interested in participating in this reparation pilgrimage are requested to contact the Cathedral parish office by Monday, October 1, by calling 614-224-1295, or email email@example.com. Our Lady of Consolation Shrine is generally a 90-minute drive from Columbus. For directions lease visit the Shrine web site at olcshrine.com.
Ephesians Bible Study
The Adult Faith Formation committee invites you to join us in learning about the book of Ephesians. Our study will begin the week of September 25 and meet weekly for ten weeks. Sessions will be held on Tuesday nights starting at 7pm and repeated on Wednesday mornings right after Mass at 9am. Sessions last about an hour and a half. The study builds on private reading time, shared discussion, and a video presentation. The cost of the study is $25 for materials, but financial assistance is available if needed.
PREP 2018-2019 Registrations Now Open
Please select the Religious Education link from the drop down menu above, then click on PREP. Online and printable registration and payment information is available on this page.
Classes begin September 9th, 2018
- Father Ramon Owera, CFIC, Parish Administrator
- Father Jesse Chick, In Residence
- Rev. Mr. Dean Racine, Deacon
- Dave Gruber, Director of Religious Education
- Greg Januszewski, Book Keeper
- Rich Krehnovi, Director of Music
- Bob Brandenstein, Maintenance
- Lisa Broberg, Maintenance
- Toni Ventresca, St. Vincent de Paul Conference President
- Lauren Jazwiec, Parish Secretary
Click on the icon above which will redirect you to our secure site to make a one-time payment amount or reoccurring amount. Please follow the directions and register accordingly. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact the parish office.
Readings for the Week of September 23, 2018
- Sunday: Wis 2:12, 17-20 / Ps 54:3-4, 5, 6-8 [6b] / Jas 3:16—4:3 / Mk 9:30-37
- Monday: Prv 3:27-34 / Ps 15:2-3a, 3bc-4ab, 5  / Lk 8:16-18
- Tuesday: Prv 21:1-6, 10-13 / Ps 119:1, 27, 30, 34, 35, 44  / Lk 8:19-21
- Wednesday: Prv 30:5-9 / Ps 119:29, 72, 89, 101, 104, 163  / Lk 9:1-6
- Thursday: Eccl 1:2-11 / Ps 90:3-4, 5-6, 12-13, 14 and 17bc  / Lk 9:7-9
- Friday: Eccl 3:1-11 / Ps 144:1b and 2abc, 3-4  / Lk 9:18-22
- Saturday: Dn 7:9-10, 13-14 or Rv 12:7-12a / Ps 138:1-2ab, 2cde-3, 4-5  / Jn 1:47-51
- Next Sunday: Nm 11:25-29 / Ps 19:8, 10, 12-13, 14 [9a] / Jas 5:1-6 / Mk 9:38-43, 45, 47-48